Friday 28 May - Friday 6 August 2021
How can I view the documents?
All consultation documents are available to view on the council’s website at: www.eastriding.gov.uk/localplanupdate. Hard copies are also available to view at all East Riding libraries, customer service centres, multi service centres and mobile libraries during normal opening hours.
How can I comment on the documents?
Please complete the online response form at: www.eastriding.gov.uk/localplanupdate. Alternatively, you can write a letter and send it to Forward Planning (AS67), County Hall, Cross Street, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 9BA.
Where can I find out more?
A series of public consultation drop-in events have been arranged throughout July to give you the chance to speak to a planning officer about the Draft Local Plan Update proposals. There is no need to book a place to attend, please just drop-in to find out more:
- Bridlington Spa, Thursday 1 July, 12pm—7pm
- Howden Shire Hall, Monday 5 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- Driffield Community Centre, Thursday 8 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- The Courtyard (Goole), Monday 12 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- Beverley Leisure Centre, Wednesday 14 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- Pocklington Arts Centre, Tuesday 20 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- Withernsea Leisure Centre, Thursday 22 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
- Hessle Town Hall, Monday 26 July 2021, 12pm—7pm
If you have any queries or wish to speak to a planning officer before submitting a response, please contact the Forward Planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01482) 391701. This is a dedicated line for consultation queries. If an officer is unavailable at the time of calling, please leave a message and someone will get back to you.